Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnel
Tour Luxury 1 Day
Visiting War Remnants Museum - originally opened in September 1975; it displays old military equipment and other related items from Vietnam War. Afterward, continuing seeing the
Reunification Palace, formerly known as the Presidential Palace. The place symbolizes the end of Vietnam War when a North Vietnamese army tank went through its gates. Then taking a short stroll to see Notre Dame Cathedral and General Post Office, they are the beautiful examples of architecture from the French colonial period.
Cu Chi tunnels once in your life, not only for you even with Vietnamese. Viet Nam war is really famous in history of the World War 2. You read a lot, you heard too much about it. and now let come here to take a look by yourself and know more about the sides of the war.
And with an ancient rice civilization of Viet Nam, you can’t miss Mekong Delta when you come to Ho Chi Minh city. Ben Luc village belongs to the first province in Mekong delta, with thousands ha of rice paddy, fruit and agricultural farms. If it ‘s boring in a Mekong delta full of tourist, Ben Luc is a great village to enjoy the real taste of Mekong Delta.
Luxury Group 1Day Tour Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnel With Cycling Village
08h00 -8h30 am: Pick you up from your hotel.
- Visiting War Remnants Museum - originally opened in September 1975; it displays old military equipment and the other related to items from Vietnam War. Afterward, continuing see the Reunification Palace, formerly known as the Presidential Palace. The place symbolizes the end of Vietnam War when a North Vietnamese army tank went through its gates. Then taking a short stroll to see Notre Dame Cathedral and General Post Office, they are the beautiful examples of architecture from the French colonial period.
10h00 am: Explore the village with bike, you check in Ben Luc village to see beautiful rice fields, dragon fruit, peanut, corn farm… You can meet the local people to learn the progress of their farming. But depend on the season, we have different farm for experiencing.
11h40 am: Lunch Vietnamese local food
12h40 pm: Departing to Cu Chi Tunnels, On the way, he will supply and explain about the overview of Cu Chi tunnels.
- Your tour guide will give you an overview introduction of Cu Chi and its legendary history.
- A documentary film about the tunnels tell you how about the Tunnels histories and how fierce the war did happen in the area. You will be guided to the tunnels system including the weapon factory, hospitals, kitchens and crawl under the tunnels.
- After that you'll have the chance to try delicious manioc which is the main food for guerillas in Cu Chi during the war.
- Leave Cu Chi tunnels and arrive back to Ho Chi Minh City.
15h30 pm: we drive back Ho Chi Minh city and end your trip at your hotel around 17:00.
Transport HCMC - Ben Luc Mekong Delta - Cuchi - HCMC
Small bottle of mineral
English Guide / Bicycle
Enjoy a lunch great dish
All entrance fees, tax
All other services not mentioned in the above program
Tips for tour guide and driver.
Sunscreen, glasses, hat..
07:50 am– 8:30 am: Tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and start on journey
Please speak with your guide, To help you order vegetarian meals
For all ages