Cu Chi Tunnels & Cao Dai Temple
Private Tours Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City
Explore the Holy See Temple of the Cao Dai faith- Vietnam's own religion incorporated aspect of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and even Catholicism.
Visit the underground labyrinth of the Cu Chi Tunnels of the Viet Cong
Crawl through sections of the tunnels to see storage areas and underground factories
- 8:00: Pick up at hotel then head to Tay Ninh Province.
- Arrive in Tay Ninh, visit Cao Dai Temple - the sacred temple of Caodaism
- Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Leave Tay Ninh and travel to Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Watch a short video introducing soldiers’ lives during wartime
- Back to hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Tour ends at 17h00 your hotel, hopes to see you again!!
Car, Transfer round trip by private car
English-speaking tour guide
Lunch at the local restaurant
Mineral water (1 bottle/pax/day)
Tipping is at customer’s discretion
Cancellation by Customer
More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate