02 đường Vành Đai Tây, KP4, An Khánh, Thành Phố Thủ Đức, TPHCM
Mekong delta Tour
Ho Chi Minh City
Why did you choose HCM City Tours and Cooking classes Explore the village with bike for your trip?
Our trip highlights and differences will bring you the most satisfied customers, cooking classes, barbecue lunch, cycling to explore the countryside, fruits, rice fields, enjoy fruit, commit to the most perfect trip for you Experience the incredibly crush beauty of Mekong Delta of Vietnam.
Visiting Ride to Cho Lon (Big Market) and Thien Hau Pagoda which is located inside China Town, War Remnants Museum, Presidential Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and General Post Office.
08:00 Pick up your hotel and depart to Mekong delta Bến Lức
09:30: Explore the village with bike, you see beautiful rice fields, dragon fruit, peanut, corn farm…
10:30: Experiential activities: Rowing, planting rice, picking coconuts and enjoying fresh and sweet coconuts.
11h30: Join a cooking demonstration, our chef will guide you how to make some simple signature Vietnamese dishes. Enjoy a Barbecue Vietnamese food.
Relax in hammocks under the green coconut trees.
13:00: Return to the bus will take you back HCMC.
- Visiting Ride to Cho Lon (Big Market) and Thien Hau Pagoda which is located inside China Town,
- Reunification Palace, which used to be the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam
- Stop at War Remnants Museum, a place with many photographs from both Vietnam and US sources; US military vehicles like tanks, jets, and booms display outside
- Visit Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, 2 of the most famous and oldest classical French colonial architecture construction that was built more than 100 years ago
End of tour YOUR HOTEL around 17:00 - 17h30.
A/C Bus + a small bottle of mineral
All entrance fees
Experiential activities: Rowing, planting rice, picking coconuts and enjoying fresh and sweet coconuts.
BBQ Vietnamese foods.
Free internet center and Bike
All other services not mentioned in the above program
Tips for tour guide and driver.
As a general rule, unless otherwise stated, our policy is that all cancellation must be informed in writing either by email or fax. Cancellations will be charged as follows:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge
- 30- 44 days before arrival: 10% charge
- 20-29 days before arrival: 25% charge
- 7-19 days before arrival: 50% charge
- 2-6 days before arrival: 75% charge
- Within 24 hours /now show: 100% charge."