It survived until 1471, when the citadel was sacked by the Vietnamese. Quy Nhon is a southeastern city of Binh Dinh Province in the middle part of Vietnam. In an area of 284.28 km, Quy Nhon is the place of various types of soil, beaches, resorts and water species… and the home to more than 810000 people.
Quy Nhon is 1065 km far from Ha Noi in the north, 690km from Ho Chi Minh City to the south. About climate, weather in Quy Nhon is divided into two specific seasons: dry season (from March to September), rainy season (the rest time in year). The annual average temperature is 24.5oC.
Nowadays, Quy Nhon is a beautiful place with special features of a potential tourist destination. There is something you can’t miss when visiting this place:
1. Fish noodles: This traditional dish is not only famous in Binh Dinh but also well-known in Vietnam due to its flavors and cooking ways.
2. Twin Brick Tower (Hung Thanh Towers): Hung Thanh Towers is an architectural structure with two similar towers while one is 18m high and the other is 20m.
3. Long Khanh Pagoda: a Buddhist pagoda built in 18th century.
4. Thi Nai Bridge: the longest sea overpass in Vietnam (2477.3m)
5. Ghenh Rang Tien Sa: a beautiful shore with beaches and islets, emerald waters and white sand.
59 Nguyen Thi Dinh St, Qui Nhon, Binh Dinh
02 Nguyen Hue, Qui Nhon, Binh Dinh
489 An Duong Vuong, Qui Nhon, Binh Dinh
24 Nguyen Hue, Qui Nhon, Binh Dinh
01 Han Mac Tu , Qui Nhon, Binh Dinh