Vietnam tours - Cu Chi Tunnel - Ho Chi Minh City
One day tour around today covers almost the major attractions. Understanding more about history in the War Remnants Museum and the Reunification Palace, admire French-colonial architecture at the General Post Office, Opera House and Notre Dame Cathedral, and explore the longest tunnels made of Vietnamese people during the war…
08h00 -8h30 am: Pick you up from your hotel.
- Visiting War Remnants Museum - originally opened in September 1975; it displays old military equipment and the other related to items from Vietnam War. Afterward, continuing see the Reunification Palace, formerly known as the Presidential Palace. The place symbolizes the end of Vietnam War when a North Vietnamese army tank went through its gates. Then taking a short stroll to see Notre Dame Cathedral and General Post Office, they are the beautiful examples of architecture from the French colonial period.
10h00 am: Explore the village with bike, you check in Ben Luc village to see beautiful rice fields, dragon fruit, peanut, corn farm… You can meet the local people to learn the progress of their farming. But depend on the season, we have different farm for experiencing.
11h40 am: Lunch Vietnamese local food
12h40 pm: Departing to Cu Chi Tunnels, On the way, he will supply and explain about the overview of Cu Chi tunnels.
- Your tour guide will give you an overview introduction of Cu Chi and its legendary history.
- A documentary film about the tunnels tell you how about the Tunnels histories and how fierce the war did happen in the area. You will be guided to the tunnels system including the weapon factory, hospitals, kitchens and crawl under the tunnels.
- After that you'll have the chance to try delicious manioc which is the main food for guerillas in Cu Chi during the war.
- Leave Cu Chi tunnels and arrive back to Ho Chi Minh City.
15h30 pm: we drive back Ho Chi Minh city and end your trip at your hotel around 17:00.
Transport HCMC - Ben Luc Mekong Delta - Cuchi - HCMC
Small bottle of mineral
English Guide / Bicycle
Enjoy a lunch great dish
All entrance fees, tax
All other services not mentioned in the above program
Tips for tour guide and driver.
Your tour Return back Ho Chi Minh City your hotel. End of the tour at 17:00pm.
7:40 am– 8:20 am: Tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and start on journey trip
Airport transfers are not included in the price of this tour
For all ages
Please speak with your guide, To help you order vegetarian meals